Yasue's recipe🍃Vegan delicious summer treat!
Let’s cool down on hot summer days with NICE CREAM x Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme created by Yasue Matsuda!
Do you know how to enjoy delicious ice cream without feeling guilty? I’d like to recommend that you make an easy NICE CREAM recipe at home.
NICE CREAM is a dairy-free, egg-free and sugar-free frozen dessert made with a frozen banana base and some natural plant-based ingredients. It’s healthy and delicious! Also, by adding a small amount of Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme into this NICE CREAM, this can make a healthier treat that helps promote your gut health and lead to optimal health.
6 small scoops
Total: 15 minutes
150g Frozen banana
150g Frozen blue berries
30g Unsweetened cashew nuts paste or Cashew nuts soaked in water for 3-4 hours
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. Agave syrup (or Honey for Vegetarians)
1g Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme
- Cut frozen bananas into bite-sized pieces. Place cut frozen bananas, frozen blue berries, cashew nuts and vanilla extract into a food processor or blender.
- Blend on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes stopping to scrape the sides with a spatula or tablespoon every so often.
- Add agave syrup and Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme into STEP2. Then continue to blend. If your blender is having a hard time blending the bananas or blue berries, add some plant milk of choice by the tablespoon.
- Mix the paste once with a spatula or spoon. The NICE CREAM should be like a very thick smoothie or soft serve. Option to eat immediately or to transfer to a container (covered) to freeze for 1 to 2 hours. It will harden to the point where it can be scooped like ice cream but isn’t too hard.
【Tips & Notes】
- Adding no sweetener or add more is optional. Depends on the sweetness of the fruits
- Option to double or triple this recipe.
- Store in an air tight glass container (covered) in the freezer. Thaw for around 30 minutes before scooping and serving.
Other Yasue’s recipes with Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme are coming up! Stay tuned!